About our practitioners...
"I am considered, in chiropractic terms, a general practitioner. I treat patients who present with a wide variety of conditions. My patients range in age from 3 days to 90 plus years."
Justin Vodane was born in Hamilton. He completed a geography degree at Waikato University in 1980, then attended Phillip Institute of Technology in Melbourne, Australia, completing his chiropractic degree in 1985. On returning to Hamilton, with his family, in 1987 he commenced practice.
In 2009 he completed a post-graduate half paper in Medical Ethics, at Waikato University. He found the School of Philosophy really interesting and the medical ethics paper very worthwhile.
- B.Soc.Sci. (1980) Waikato University. Geography
- B.App.Sci. (1985) Phillip Institute of Technology (now the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University). Chiropractic
- Diploma, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (USA), Parts one and two
- New Zealand Chiropractors Association
Past Professional Responsibilities
- Examiner for the New Zealand Chiropractic Board
- Second Vice-President of the New Zealand Chiropractors Association
- Member of the Accident Compensation Committee of the NZCA (past Chairman of this committee)
- New Zealand Chiropractic Board
- Victoria (Aus) Chiropractic Registration Board
- New South Wales (Aus) Chiropractic registration Board
- Northern Territory (Aus) Chiropractic Registration Board
- Rotary Club of Waikato Sunrise
Cindy Hyesool Cho
Acupuncturist (BSc. Health, Traditional Korean Acupuncture) ACC Provider
Cindy Cho was born in Korea and came to New Zealand in 2010. Cindy has experienced the effects of Acupuncture herself, and it led her to the path of acupuncture treatment. She studied Korean Traditional Acupuncture on 1999-2000 and practised continuously before coming to New Zealand.
Cindy completed a Bachelor of Health Science in Acupuncture at the NZCCM (New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine) in 2014, and she is passionate about her career. Cindy treats every patient with respect and care. She treats each patient with her best quality of treatment.