About our practitioner...
"I am considered, in chiropractic terms, a general practitioner. I treat patients who present with a wide variety of conditions. My patients range in age from 3 days to 90 plus years."
Justin Vodane was born in Hamilton. He completed a geography degree at Waikato University in 1980, then attended Phillip Institute of Technology in Melbourne, Australia, completing his chiropractic degree in 1985. On returning to Hamilton, with his family, in 1987 he commenced practice.
In 2009 he completed a post-graduate half paper in Medical Ethics, at Waikato University. He found the School of Philosophy really interesting and the medical ethics paper very worthwhile.
- B.Soc.Sci. (1980) Waikato University. Geography
- B.App.Sci. (1985) Phillip Institute of Technology (now the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University). Chiropractic
- Diploma, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (USA), Parts one and two
- New Zealand Chiropractors Association
Past Professional Responsibilities
- Examiner for the New Zealand Chiropractic Board
- Second Vice-President of the New Zealand Chiropractors Association
- Member of the Accident Compensation Committee of the NZCA (past Chairman of this committee)
- New Zealand Chiropractic Board
- Victoria (Aus) Chiropractic Registration Board
- New South Wales (Aus) Chiropractic registration Board
- Northern Territory (Aus) Chiropractic Registration Board
- Rotary Club of Waikato Sunrise